1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
2. We will collect and use of any personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of that specified purpose or action.
4. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where it is appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
5. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We will protect personal information by deploying reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We will make readily available to customers on information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
8. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with the above said principles, in order to ensure that the trust and confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.